Privacy information on how navigation data is analyzed and on the operation of website cookies
This page describes the methods for analyzing navigation data and operations on the site and the so-called cookies in reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This information is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR) and Legislative Decree 10 August 2018, n. 101 to all those who interact with the web services of CORAZON AL SUR TANGO CLUB, accessible electronically from the address:
corresponding to the home page of the site owned by CORAZON AL SUR TANGO CLUB, with registered office in Via Nicola Petrosino, 2 – 84235 Salerno – (and hereinafter referred to as “We” or the “Company”) which renders this information as independent Data Controller (hereinafter, collectively, the “Data Controller”) only for the site indicated and not for other external websites, which may be consulted by the user via links on the pages.
The information conforms to the indications provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data as well as to the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European body, which brings together the Guarantor Authorities of the Member States in the Group established by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The website www.scuoladitangocorazonalsur.it has a purely editorial and presentation nature of the association and its services, therefore the interactive functions with users who navigate on the site are limited to the request for information and/or contacts.
The personal data collected will be processed pursuant to art. 6 of EU Regulation 2016/679 exclusively for the following purposes:
- a) to provide information and/or pre-contractual estimates and/or to provide the services expressly requested by the user. These data collected by the Data Controller for the purpose of the eventual provision of the registration service for the association or event.
- b) for the fulfillment of tax law obligations (invoicing, customer registration, mandatory communications, etc.), accounting (keeping of accounting records, credit recovery, etc.) or orders or requests from the supervisory authorities (any communication to public bodies imposed by mandatory rules, eg anti-money laundering) and dispute management.
Technologies such as navigation log storage for statistical purposes are not used on our site.
Methods of data processing and protection
Neri Piliu, as Data Controller of the Corazon al Sur Tango Club academy undertakes to protect the personal data of its users by preparing and adopting adequate technical and organizational measures to protect the security of the user’s personal data; however, remember that no system is ever completely secure. His data are processed with the support of computerized and telematic means exclusively in our data processing systems or in other subjects linked by contractual relationships (ISP) and are protected through adequate security measures suitable for guaranteeing their confidentiality and integrity. .
The Corazon Academy at the Sur Tango Club in the person of Neri Piliu, as Data Controller, has adopted and is adopting organizational measures (distribution of roles and responsibilities in the execution of the activity and controls), procedural and technical (firewall , antivirus and other advanced technologies) appropriate to protect your data against loss, theft, as well as unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. In particular:
- We review our practices for data collection, retention and processing activities, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to systems;
- We make use of encryption technologies where appropriate;
- We make use of password protection measures where appropriate;
- We limit access to personal data only to employees and collaborators who need to access such data in order to process them on our behalf and under strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
However, these measures do not exempt you from taking appropriate measures to keep your personal data secure, in particular by not using trivial user IDs or passwords, by not revealing your personal passwords or by allowing others to access your account and personal data, and adopting any other applicable protection measures.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The Corazon al sur Tango Club Academy in the person of Neri Pilu, as Data Controller, processes your anonymous navigation data in order to monitor the technical functioning and performance of the site, to understand how to improve services and make them evolve.
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR 2016/679, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Scope of communication and dissemination of data
The data will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications which may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Transfer of personal data
Your personal data stored on servers located in Salerno (SA) and are not transferred to other Member States of the European Union or to third countries not belonging to the European Union.
Rights of the interested parties
Pursuant to articles 15 to 23 of EU Regulation 679/2016, the interested party is informed that, if the conditions are met:
- a) you have the right to ask the Data Controller to access your personal data, correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in the cases provided for by law, as well as not to be subjected to automated decisions and to obtain, within the limits of the law, the portability of data and to revoke any consent given, at any time, without this affecting the legitimacy of the treatment based on the consent prior to the revocation;
b) you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, or with the competent Authority which is that of the place of habitual residence or domicile of those who contest a violation of their rights, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on garanteprivacy.it;
c) any rectifications or cancellations or limitations of processing carried out at the request of the interested party – unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort – will be communicated by the Data Controller to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted. The Data Controller may communicate these recipients to the interested party if the interested party requests it. The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraint and is free of charge.
Furthermore, Users have:
- a) the right to withdraw consent at any time, if the treatment is based on their consent;
- b) (where applicable) the right to data portability (right to receive all personal data concerning them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device), the right to limit the processing of personal data;
- c) the right to object:
- in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller or Personal Data Protection Manager by:
- a registered letter with return receiptAccademia Corazon al sur Tango Club,
Via Nicola Petrosino, 2, CAP 84235, Salerno (Italia).
- an email to the address: email@example.com
The website www.scuoladitangocorazionalsur.it will keep this information constantly updated, indicating the date of publication of the latest version of it.
Last update: 07 July 2023